Mission International would like to encourage UK based churches to partner with us as we seek to serve needy individuals, families and communities in the developing world. Our desire is to provide opportunities for UK churches to engage with those in need for mutual friendship, experience and benefit.
Those in need in the developing world often feel that they are forgotten and abandoned and so to be able to link with a first world group allows communication and help to be provided in all sorts of ways.
- A listening ear.
- A friendly encouragement.
- Wise counsel.
- Skills sharing.
- Training and education.
- Cultural exchange.
- Church and community support
- Financial support.
Those in the first world may be unaware of the needs that their friends in the developing world really have; needs which just money cant fix. The old adage “A burden shared is a burden halved” fits well in this situation.
- Opportunities to serve the most needy.
- Sharing expertise. knowledge and skills.
- Learning aspects of a new and different culture.
- Potential opportunities to visit a project/partner in the developing world.
- Opening up new horizons of service and ministry for the church.
If you would like to find out more about partnering with Mission International to support those in the developing world then please do get in touch with us.